Friday, November 9, 2007

Too Good Not To Share

I heard from another sister missionary today about certain things I have said on my blog in the past. I informed her of my blog in a mass email of the "2007 Getting to Know You" that I sent to some missionary friends today. She was kind enough to write me back and share her feelings with me and I would like to share them with the rest of you. Her name has been removed and there is a little language (fair warning) but here it is:

Hey Liz, well the comment about writing about hating certain missionaries made me curiously check your blog, and I am sorry but I have to say....I hated those sisters too. Especially Norman who was just an all out fake bitch, and Stringham...who was the sister who decided to make it her mission to get me sent home. I have however forgiven Stringy since then because I found that she got depressed and lonely and couldn't get out of bed at one point as a sister either.

Also, as for people always asking you about a baby....people don't seem to bother me with that....but I want to say that I think it is one of the most insensitive and idiotic questions a person could ask. Why do people think that is any of their business?

Well I guess that is all...since I am not a blogger yet I couldn't comment directly on the blogs. Oh, and the person that commented that you were rude is I think that annoying sister missionary that is like in love with President Wade, and her mission in general so I wouldn't feel too bad.

I wish I could have kitties, but they make me sneeze, Love ya


No comments: