Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Nice...

My blog has turned into my angry note keeping journal.
Never fear, I'll go back to my useless thought's in a little while,
I just have to battle this most recent bout of depression I find it very hard to write when depressed…

Speaking of depression I think that's one more thing I could add to a lawsuit if I decided to file, but this one would be against the guy who hit us AND State Farm because they aren't helping at all.

Here is my list of reasons to sue so far:

Distracted Driving.
Ruining my Thanksgiving Vacation.
Smashing the only car I own.
Undue Stress.
The New Tires I put on last month.
Last weeks car payment and Oil change.
Ruining my holiday season.
Pain and Suffering.
Defacing my cute knee.
AND …
Depression.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the shrink that you will need to go to just to cope with the anger and depression. Liz you really should talk to someone (attorney) about your options.

Anonymous said...

I hear you. I've been depressed too. I can't believe the BS you're going threw with your car! Moreover I can't believe that the guy that hit you didn't bother to call his insurance. Did the police give you a drivers exchange form? He probably doesn't want to pay the deductible right before Christmas. What a jerk!