Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Still More Songs I Love

      1. Pack Man Fever – Buckner & Garcia
      2. You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling – The Righteous Brothers
      3. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes – The Platters
      4. Wild Fire – Michael Martin Murphy
      5. Vincent – Don McLean
      6. Strawberry Roan – The Bar J Wranglers
      7. Van Diemon’s Land – U2
      8. People are Strange – The Doors
      9. People are People – Depeche Mode
      10. Tell Laura I Love Her – Dickey Lee
      11. All I Ask of You – Phantom of the Opera
      12. Past the Point of No Return – Phantom of the Opera
      13. The Circle of Our Love – Saturday’s Warrior
      14. I Don’t Know How to Love Him – Jesus Christ Superstar
      15. Race You to the Top of the Morning – The Secret Garden (Norm’s version)
      16. Music Box Dancer – Frank Mills
      17. Pictures of You – The Cure


      .... I think that may be it, I’m stretching to think of anymore

No comments: