Monday, November 5, 2007

My Hero of the Day:

Funny... It has been a little over 5 years since I've actually seen this person, and yet, somehow he still holds an ounce of control over what I think, and it matters to me what he thinks about me. Strange.

This person has meant more to me in the 6 months I served with him then anyone else I have been privileged to be around. Weird to think that I spent 18 months working with elders and getting to know them and yet it was him in that last 6 months that made a huge difference to me.

This is "Master G".

Now, just between you and me, I have always had a soft spot for red heads. It seems that when one red head leaves my life another has stepped up to take their place, but this red head is special.

I just wanted to say: Thank you for being a friend, I'm sure you probably have no idea what you really mean to me, but I think you're great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you and z are the same!!! He has a thing for red heads too!!!

Anonymous said...

me too!!!!!