Friday, November 9, 2007

Gingers

I had to laugh really hard the other day when I read this on another blog especially because of the context and what it was referring to, but I thought it entertaining enough to share:
“For those of you who have seen the episode of South Park where Cartman gives a report on gingers (aka: Kyle) then you know that a ginger is a person with red hair and freckles and they are creepy and evil. They suffer from gingivitis and their pale skin comes from having no soul. It's a great episode! If you haven't seen it, it's in season 9.”
I have been trying to convince John for years that I would like a little girl named Margaret. - Not to mention that my grandmothers name was Margaretta - However, he is adamant that we not have a Margaret because all he thinks of is a little red headed snotty brat (thanks to Dennis the Menace). And I had mentioned to my middle sister that I liked the name, and she said almost the same exact thing.
So when I came across this statement about South Park I had to laugh because this is the embodiment of all that my husband thinks of redheads.
I have had a lot of redheads come and go in my life. My bosom friend was a redhead until her hair color got the better of her and she turned on me. But I have others who have not changed. Some are still jerks like they had been since 4th grade, and still there are other’s who have endeared themselves to me for one reason or another and I still call them friend.

Does the paleness of their skin really spawn from having no soul? That’s cool. I had never looked at it that way
.

4 comments:

M.O.M. said...

That's just mean. Redheads are some of the greatest, funniest, most loving people in the world. How can you not adore redheads??

Unknown said...

if you had read the post about my hero of the day a few days ago. You'd see that I DO enjoy redheads, it's just sometimes they can be jerks that's really the statement here.
gosh! you're so touchy.

Anonymous said...

It's true, South Park even said so. If I remember right Cartman got an A+ for that report. ;)

Anonymous said...

Anything that spews from the mouth of Eric cartman is gospel!...Gingers are of the devil!