Friday, November 9, 2007

My Dream Analyzed - c/o Ratch2K

YAY!!! I already did last night in hopes you'd say yes!!! You'll have to tell me how accurate I am, I am at work so I can post to my blog by e-mailing myself but I don't dare go look at blogs or post anything so if you want it posted...go ahead!!! :)

my responses are in blue:

First, you are driving on your road trip. Your path turns. These are important signs in a dream because anytime you are in a car you want to be the driver in your dream. If you are driving, it's a sign of having control of your life vs. if you're the passenger you feel you are out of control. Second, you are going down a path to your sisters but get side tracked. This represents your life path. The type of road and the condition of it represent how your present journey in life is. The fact that you got side tracked…are you feeling that you aren't on the right path?
I don't remember who was driving, only that we were on the way to Washington. Am I not on the right Path? probably not. I feel like I'm at a crossroad in my life right now.

Then you decided to go to a ghost town. Houses are our states of mind. So where you are seeing old abandoned houses this could mean that you are feeling run down, tired, old, or out of date attitudes.
I'm always feeling tired. I hate dreams where I'm tired in the dream and then i wake up tired in the morning. ugh! Maybe my attitude is out of date. I'm totally negitive and have felt lately that I should be more optimistic. AND I'm almost 30 and I have accomplished very little in my life.

The ghosts could be from your thoughts last night, or they could also represent something that should no longer be an issue, or something that should be buried.
Hmmm the ghosts I can't think of anything right now that should be buried or should no longer be an issue. I think this may just be due to Rancor's ghost post and thinking about my house being haunted before going to sleep. Maybe I'll have to ponder this further.

You had a mini tape recorder with you, maybe points to a memory?
I have a mini tape recorder that I carried with my from the time John went on his mission until just after I got married. It currently has a cassette in it from my susan who hates me that I have never listened to. I put it in a box.

The ghosts start attacking you so you have to run back to your car. This could represent either running from an issue or afraid of a confrontation. The attacking could be along the lines of hurtful remarks.
I'm always running from confrontation. I'm a follower not a leader and I don't want to be pointed out or the center of attention (even though most people would disagree with that statement) I avoid issues like the plague I'd just like to have a happy smooth life but that just isn't happening right now.

Then you are pulled into a room with a bunch of sister missionaries who are auditioning. This could mean you feel tested or need to pass a situation. The part where you felt unprepared could mean a fear of failure and the missionary situation could represent either a need to be more disciplined or being overly disciplined and responsible.
I also look at this as being judged. I hated auditioning for everything because it put me on the spot and I'd usually fail. Maybe I hate feeling judged by the other sister missionaries because i wasn't as good of a missionary as I could have been. Fear of failure, yes. I have missionary dreams all the time I can see how that can relate to my lack of disciplin or maybe part guilt over being less active in church.

Food represents taking in spiritual, intellectual, or emotional nourishment. Drinking is the need or desire to drink in someone's or something's energy or qualities or a thirst for knowledge. This can also point to your diet.
Nourisment, yeah, I could use some of that. spiritual, intellectual and emotional. I'm going to go with the thirst for knowlege, I have felt very uneducated lately. My diet? bleh.

You missed the bus. This would point to missing an opportunity in waking life.
Correction, I didn't miss the bus. I almost missed the bus and I am missing opportunities in my waking life.

Then you become in charge of everyone. This is a good sign in your dream because you are in charge of life or situations.
I can see that. I feel like I'm in charge of everything, and it drives me crazy even though John reminds me all the time that I'm not in charge of everything and I don't have to do it all myself.

Next you feel unprepared again so you go to a comic book store looking for your Jedi outfit tunic and cloak. A comic book store may be a need for knowledge; the comic part makes me think of fun, laughter, the kid in you. The interesting part is your clothes. This represents your behavior you put on to show the world. Buying clothes indicates a desire to put on a new attitude or behavior pattern. Changing clothes represents a change in your attitude. The cloak represents wisdom and enlightenment.
I think the comic book store might represent John. He's a comic book nut. It also happens to be a sore spot in our perfect world, I'm not as fond of comic books as he'd like me to be. In fact somedays I out right hate them, but he loves them so it's okay. Maybe I need to find the kid in me and have more fun and laughter. My clothes represent my behavior to the world. Hm. Jedi's are very disiplined and well put together. People think I'm well put together. I can see that.

You can't find your lightsaber. This may not be a bad thing because the lightsaber could represent a desire to sever ties, separate yourself from a particular issue or cut something out of your life. So maybe when you can't find it you are deciding not to cut something out of your life.
Yes, Maybe I was going to go back and kill everyone. MuHaHA HAha ha HAha (evil laugh).

Then you go back and see all these people that have turned into people that you went to high school with. You have to get them back into order but one of them won't comply and suddenly he is naked. Naked represents feeling vulnerable, exposed, embarrassed, and unprepared to deal with a certain situation. Reveal the truth; get down to the bare facts. In particular though, you knew who this kid was. When a person shows up in your dream that you do not live with, (including parents and siblings) they never represent themselves. You should think of three qualities that come to mind when you think of this person and apply them to yourself.
I thought he was stupid becuse he was runing around naked. Maybe I was just being judgemental. :) 3 qualities of Jeff Dopp? I rememebr him as being a stuck on himself jerk who only hung out with the rich popular kids, but now he's fat. Ha Ha. What does this mean to me? who knows... reveal the truth huh? I wonder what truth I'm looking for.

Ok. Thats it. Hope your having a great day!!!
Thanks Ratch2K this was fun. You're welcome to my dreams anytime.

No comments: