Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My poor left knee

I think there is an invisible bulls eye on my hurt knee.

It seems that everything I do has somehow caused something to hit my knee.
To start with there is all the accidental bumping and touching by my husband and the horrible weight of pants and the blankets on my bed.

Then yesterday it was the truck and several impacts at work with my chair and filing cabinets.
Today I went to Subway for lunch and some idiot parked to close to me so I had to squeeze back into my little car so while I was trying not to hit the car next to me with the door of my rental and squeezing in at the same time the door popped back and smacked my knee. WHACK! And again it is very hard to drive with tears welling up in your eyes.

I don't think I have ever hurt my knee this badly or had such continued pain….. Not even when I fell down Buffalo Peak at youth conference one year and bruised the cartilage in my knee and my parents drove me to the emergency room because it hurt so bad. This is much worse.

It seems that the pain spreads when I hit it last night it was the side of my knee, and today it's like shin splints down my leg. Not to mention the constant burning/throbbing pain that is my knee since the car accident.

Ow ow ow ow ow…..

No comments: