Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My 25 Favorite songs

  1. Hold me Thrill me Kiss me Kill me – U2
  2. Bullet the Blue Sky – U2
  3. Mad World – Gary Jules
  4. Something That You Said – The Beautiful South
  5. Prettiest Eyes – The Beautiful South
  6. Dream a Little Dream – The Beautiful South
  7. Near You Always – Jewel
  8. Painters – Jewel
  9. The One and Only – Chesney Hawkes
  10. That’s What Friends are For – Dionne Warwick
  11. My Immortal – Evanescence
  12. Pachelbel’s Canon in D Major
  13. After the Summer’s Gone – PC Quest
  14. I Will Always Love You – Dolly Parton
  15. Ring of Fire – Johnny Cash
  16. Walk the Line – Johnny Cash
  17. Ghost Riders in the Sky – The Stiff Leggers (or Johnny Cash)
  18. Early 80’s Memories – The Stiff Leggers
  19. Lasagna – Cheri Call
  20. From God’s Arms to My Arms to Yours – Michael McLean
  21. My Name is Cheech the School Bus Driver – Cheech Marin
  22. Head Over Feet – Alanis Morrisett
  23. Tootie – Hootie and the Blowfish
  24. Somebody – Depeche Mode
  25. Dancing Nancies – The Dave Mathews Band

No comments: