Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Love Autopsy

Figuring out you and me
Is like doing a love autopsy
They could operate all day long
And never figure out what went wrong
Love autopsy
Love autopsy

ah ah ah ah

What went wrong

::::::::

This is one of my favorite songs, which happens to be on one of my favorite new CD's. Music and Lyrics has gone on my list of "The Best Movies I've Seen This Year". If you like 80's pop and cheesy romantic comedies/chick flicks this is one to watch. This movie mad me laugh and cry a little. It was fantastic. I am not a Hugh Grant fan, but I think Drew Barrymore is totally cute so this movie was on my "renter" list.

And for an added bonus it has a killer sound track. Okay so killer may not be the right word for that, but it's great. It lived in my car for a while but had to go inside to be uploaded onto my computer. But I think it's time it made it back to the car again... or maybe to my desk at work. :)

I give this movie a "Liz Rating" of: Great

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a great movie! I love the music video at the beginning! So awesome!