Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Per your Request -

The new rental is a 2007 Hyundai Elantra.
It's not a bad little car. I've been told it gets about 40 mpg highway.
It does have two problems though:

1) It does not play MP3 CD's
2) No trunk space

It drives really well, and the breaks are a little touchy but that's okay. Over all I'm glad we traded for it. The truck was nice and all, but I couldn't get in and out of the passenger side with my knee hurting like it does and on the drivers side I felt like the steering wheel was in my lap and then to top it all off yesterday when I was getting in the car I whacked my knee on the steering column of the truck causing me great pain and it is very hard to drive a truck when you are crying because of pain but somehow I managed. When I was finally able to get home and look at my knee I have a nice black bruise added to the scab that's already there and this morning it hurts like crazy... but at least today I brought my Loratab with me to work.

No comments: