Friday, November 9, 2007

Reoccurring Dreams –

I dream that I am trapped in the stairwells that lead from the basement of the Kaysville Tabernacle up to the balcony (everyone calls it the cry room) and I can’t leave the stairs. Once in a while I get off the stairs and get stuck in the chapel, but I can never get out of the building or out of the chapel once I’m inside.

I dream of buying/owning the house kiddy corner from the Kaysville Tabernacle that belonged to Barla Jones’ parents (I can’t remember their names for the life of me) I am either always taking a tour of it with an agent, or moving in.

I dream about the basement at my parents house. It is accessible by going through the hole behind the license plate that has been against the back of the house for as long as I can remember.

I dream about the boy I loved in high school. A lot. But he never remembers me and I rarely can get him to look at me or talk to me. Some times he doesn’t remember my name but more often then not he doesn’t know me at all.

I dream about being in high school all the time. I can never remember my schedule and I can’t ever get to my classes on time, if I can even find them. There was one dream that the school was going to blow up because someone had put a bomb in the underground parking lot and I tried warning people to get out because it was going to blow, but no one believed me so I fled to the junior college just up the hill and watched the whole school blow up with everyone in it.

I dream of going to Andrea’s friend Brenda’s house to feed the chinchillas that are in the basement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, its taking me extra long right now because I'm trying to entertain kids and help your brother with home work all day long! I haven't even had a chance to finish the first one yet. :(