Monday, November 5, 2007

Parental Advisory

I have a guy at work we will call "Bruce." I have to tell the world he is a DUMB ASS!!!!!!!! I hope when I get old I am not a dumb ass. He is mean, vindictive, manipulative, self absorbed, megalomaniac. On top it all he is a dumb ass!! The man is a few years from retirement. He can get any promotions for the above reasons. the higher up bosses won't let him move to another department. They don't want to spread his trouble. he was put on a form of disciplinary action on Friday. He shows up to work today with pictures of the boss, that are not the best. He is tyring to attack the bosses character. The boss did nothing! his boss just laughed. I said "Bruce your a dumb ass." I was told that it is not a H.R. problem even though we all know it is. I don't know why people are afraid of people like that. they should get exactly what they deserves. "Bruce" I just want to let the world know you are a DUMB ASS!!! I have had a great day can you tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

, what you are saying is...this guy is a dumb ass?....just checking...i like to check sometimes that my reading comprehension skills are still working.

retch2k said...

Dumb asses make the world go round!!!