Tuesday, October 23, 2007

When someone says you “CAN'T”

So my doctor told me I can’t go to the gym. Sure, I haven’t actually been in the past few months due to sickness or laziness or just because I didn’t want to, but now I’ve been told that I shouldn’t go.
What do I do with myself? I thought about that this morning when I was thinking about John going to school tonight, but I don’t have anything to do while he’s gone. Do I go with him as always? Do I stay home? If I go what do I do for an hour ½? If I stay home what do I do?
I can’t watch Heroes with out John, and I don’t want to start a scary movie by myself... I could nap. But what if I’m not tired. I haven’t been napping tired since I started to breathe again.
This has become a dilemma. If I hadn’t been told not to go, I could come up with a million reasons why I shouldn’t go, but now that I have been told not to, I don’t know what to do.

No comments: