Sunday, October 21, 2007

When Frustrated....

Bake Cinnamon Rolls:

This was supposed to be my Sunday morning. You know, the ones where you wake up around 10 and realize you're late for Stake Conference but you didn't want to go anyway so you just go back to sleep...
Well this morning I got up around 9:30 and consciously decided I didn't want to go so I checked my email and my blog and was prepared to go about my day - but I got really pissed off really early this morning. Spurring scathing blog posts and inspiring me to do something. Since I do still have morals and standards going out and destroying people and things don't really fall on my list of things I can do, so as a pears child I have the desire to move furniture and/or clean - but since I did that yesterday because people were supposed to be coming over to my house Sunday night I decided to bake.
Did you know that Grandma Mc's recipe's never fail.

1 comment:

M.O.M. said...

Grandma's receipes are the best. I just never know how much a handful is. Does she mean my hand or hers? My favorite is when she said to put some cinnamon and sugar into a "jar"... what size? Ugh!! I will never be as great a baker as Grandma.. I guess I'll just have to give the couch another shove. :)