Sunday, October 28, 2007

I won!!!

I went with Liz to the White's Halloween Party Last night. It was GREAT!! I won the award for best costume. I also got second place in the bowling tournament. I had to let Rebecca win. LOL! Just kidding she beat me fair and square. My trophy does say "1st Place" on it, but Rebecca's said "Winner". The party was just a great time. They had so many giant inflatables. They really were cool. Here are the pictures of my trophies. I went to the party as "V" from "V for Vendetta". Liz was a great Pirate. She had an eye patch, but it disappeared along with her purse. They had crafts for everyone. Liz is very crafty I always say. If you were invited, and couldn't come you really missed out. I really want to say Thanks for the great party at the White house. Thanks.

No comments: