Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Family Home Evening

Well, for family night this week the husband and I went out to Jordan Commons for dinner and a movie with our friend Tom and his "friend".

We ate at the Mian. I can't say I was to impressed with the place, the food was expensive and the restaurant was too loud. I think it was a combination of the millions of small children and the waterfalls that ruined it for me. I can't hear anyway so throw in some background noise and there goes my end of the conversation. I had Polbano Alfredo Pasta and John had Cheese Enchiladas.

Then we went to see The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D. I love that movie, but I can't say that having it in 3D was either good or bad. I'm not a fan of 3D. My eyes refuse to work together so when you throw 3D glasses into the mix it usually just gives me a headache.

Wow, I sound like I'm complaining, but I'm not. The night was really fun and we really enjoyed ourselves. We have a hard time ever deciding to actually do anything that when we do go somewhere and do something fun it really is a treat for us.

No comments: