Friday, October 5, 2007

100 Things You May Not Know About Liz

The last 25:

I hate doctors. They always think they’re so much smarter then me and so much better then the rest of the world. I am sick and tired of doctors telling me that “it’s all in your head” or my personal un-favorite “It’s caused by stress you just need to relax.”

From about 8th grade to my senior year of high school I only ate 1 meal a day and that usually consisted of orange juice/apple juice and maybe a doughnut or a roll. I weighed 135 lbs.

My house is haunted.

I loved working at the ZCMI candy counter.

I am very critical of others because I am so critical of myself.

I once climbed up a tree and the ladder fell down. I was stuck there forever waiting for someone to help me down. I was rescued by an older brother.

The best friend I had growing up pretends she doesn’t know me even though I spent the larger part of my childhood with her up until I went to 7th grade then she was still in elementary school and I was in junior high and apparently we couldn’t be friends anymore.

At girls camp I hated most of the Young Women Leaders and I would rather have drowned in the pond full of leaches instead of playing along with their “Big Hair Day” or waking up at pre-dawn for aerobics. And I wanted them to drown in the pond for the use of their stupid cowbell to wake us up.

One year at girls camp I was having a bad day so I took a nap. Everyone was afraid of waking me up so they waited for the Bishopric to arrive and then made Dean Storey wake me up because they knew I wouldn’t yell at him.

I could eat cinnamon bears and dots till the cows come home, but a handful of gummy bears makes me sick to my stomach.

My birthday is my favorite day of the year.

I spent the majority of my sophomore year in high school hanging out with the marching band, but I didn’t play an instrument. I was a band “mom”.

I love classical music.

I have a “Disgruntled Employee of the Month” sticker on my computer. People at my new job laugh at it. People at my old job knew it as doctrine.

I like listening to church music in my car.

I often think of writing a letter to Richard McGee and asking for my pictures back. He was a fun pen-pal even if he did come home and marry someone else.

I have learned that when a conversation comes full circle it’s time to go home.

I have to have a red lettered alarm clock in my bedroom to keep the ghosts away. Is it really true that ghosts don’t like red?

On my mission I had 4 companions that I absolutely loved but only 2 of them still talk to me.

My husband and I intimidate people. Apparently we’re scary.

My Hot Babe Trifecta includes Ewan McGregor, Gerard Butler, and Johnny Depp.

I have no conscience.

I would rather sleep all day then be at work.

If I could travel to one place in the entire world and have to stay there, I’d go to Hawaii.

The greatest thing I’ve ever learned is just to love and be loved in return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW MANY TIME TO I HAVE TO TELL YOU RED CLOCKS WORK!!!! I have used them personally for over 38 years. If you dont believe me just ask your brother, you know the COOOL one.