Friday, October 19, 2007

Don't Judge Me

most days I'm not so bitter and all is well in my world with it's black sky and shades of gray highlights. Sometimes the stars come out.
However, today I was reminded of the fact that there are stupid people in the world. People who think they're so much better then me and so selfrightious and stuck on themselves.
How dare someone come to my blog and tell me what I can and cannot say about things. I have a right to my own opinion and I can have opinions about people that other's may not agree with. Does that make me a horrible human being? I would be a horrible human being if I added that person to my hit list and followed through with my plan of ridding the world from all stupid people. But then... I'd be the only one left and that would be lonely.
So to you "Hermana" who thinks you're so much better then me. You're not.
Thank you. Drive through.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister Pears, I served in your mission & held leadership positions by which you were in my stewardship. When you say, "just because a sister acts one way at a meeting doesn't mean that she's the same person in her own apartment," I can't help but think that you now fall into that same category. You are certainly not the Sister that I thought you were from the way in which you treat & act toward others (on your blog atleast). You sound so bitter & unhappy. That wasn't the Sister Pears I knew. You're better than that...

Unknown said...

There is only one Elder Post mission who's opinion I value and would listen to, I just think He would be open enough to tell me what he thought with a name and THEN maybe, just maybe I'd feel bad.
But I don't think you're him.

Unknown said...

A comment from another sister missionary that re afirms my opinions:

I am sorry but I have to say....I hated those sisters too. Especially Norman who was just an all out fake bitch, and Stringham...who was the sister who decided to make it her mission to get me sent home. I have however forgiven Stringy since then because I found that she got depressed and lonely and couldn't get out of bed at one point as a sister either.

So there. I'm not the only one who has opinions.