Wednesday, October 3, 2007

100 Things You May Not Know About Liz

The Next 25:

Some days I really want a puppy, but I don’t want the dog it would grow into.

I wish I had more desire to keep a journal. I started reading a book called “Creative Journal Writing for Teens” in hopes that it might inspire me.


Coming up with 100 little known facts about me became very hard after about # 38.

I can’t decide if I’m afraid of Ghosts, or if I’m fascinated by them. I love reading about them and yet, after I’m done I can’t sleep with my back to a door or closet. I see them in my house and I’d like to know that I’m not crazy, however I don’t really want to know if they’re really there.

I hate being put on “committees” I hate being in charge of activities and being the creative mind behind it all. I do try to hide this under a bushel because I have never thought I was creative or talented.

There are only 2 people in this world I trust with my real thoughts and feelings.

My favorite band is Hootie and the Blowfish.

I hate school, but I have the horrible feeling that I should go back one day.

My niece is my Mini Me. She looks like me and she acts like me and all this after living in a different state then me for the past 8 years. And to top it all off she adores me. Who could ask for anything more?

I used to read Harlequin Romance Novels all through Junior High.

I still own one.

I sleep with a stuffed animal every night. It is a well loved bear named Spiff and his arm is falling off.

I worry about losing my teddy bears because build-a-bear puts a barcode inside them. Can they scan the barcode through the bear, or are they going to rip him apart to find it?

I hate going back to church after missing a month because all the people in the ward look down on me.

I dream about throwing rocks at the woman who is suing me.

One of my husbands cutest features to me are his eyebrows.

I hope our kids get his eyebrows and not mine.

I have never really “dated” anyone. I had been on dates I even went on 3 dates with my husband. He and I were friends, and then we were married. We were never really Boyfriend/Girlfriend.

I sing to myself in the shower but I have forgotten the words to all the songs I used to know.

My tooth brush is pink.

I used to love to wash dishes, but after having a dishwasher in all my previous apartments I have no desire to do them by hand.

I use my height and my gender to get men to do things for me (doesn’t work so well as a fat girl but I still try).

My favorite movie of the moment is “Moulin Rouge”

My favorite British Comedy is “Keeping Up Appearances”

My favorite TV Show right now is CSI: Las Vegas

No comments: