Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm so smart, S.m.r.t.

I had to go to PetsMart last night to buy a replacement toy for one Mahana loves, that she broke. Yes, she does have me wrapped around her paws.

I got to the store and somehow I left my car running and locked the keys inside.
How does one do that you ask? I have no idea.

Keep in mind that I am still coughing up a storm and am not completely well from this month long crud that I've had. And it was raining last night. in the time it took me to call John and for him to get one of our neighbors to bring him to me the tempature had dropped enough that I could see my breath.
But I was happy to know that I wasn't the only moron in the parking lot last night. Since I was stuck and it would take John a few minutes to get to me I ran in the store and got what I need. It took me only a few moments because this particular toy is one I have to replace quite often so I know exactly where to find it. By the time I came back out to the car someone had pulled into the spot next to me and had left their drivers side door wide open, in the rain. Duh.

Who was the stupider person at PetsMart? It's a toss up.

No comments: