Monday, October 8, 2007

The People I Work With

Coventry is lonely. My supervisor who came from CHG with me sits a row of cubicles away from me and I'm lucky if i see her once a day and Candy the other lady from CHG sits a row of cubicles away from me in the other direction. I don't know anyone and it's hard to know anyone because of the 5' walls that separate us all. But on the other hand i don't know that i want to know anyone here.
There is this guy who used to sit behind me who would sit in his cubie and fart all day like no one could hear or smell him. yuck. but he's moved now so i don't have to put up with that anymore he's someone else's problem now.
And then all the ladies here are either grossly obese terribly pathetic women and there are a few that fit into the pathetic "Cat Lady" category, or we have the super skinny and super stuck on themselves clique and I just love that.... one girl sit's around at other peoples desks and talks ALL day and doesn't ever do her own work, where I have been working for just over two months and am up among the top producers and she has been here for a year and is still in training mode (granted she was the file clerk up until May but still....) oy!
So that's life here.

I miss Jerald and Connie :(



All views expresed are my own and not that of Coventry Health Care.

No comments: