Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ha Ha. Kitty is funny.

So there is this kitten. Isn't she cute. Would you believe that she meows all the time?! I'm glad she's not mine.

I think she's beautiful. I think she probably just needs lots of love and to not be locked in the bathroom all day. Give the kitty some freedom, and she'll impress you at how smart she is and what she'll learn to do. Cats sometimes seem too smart for their own good. But remember, cats are cats, and by nature they are temperamental. I hope your kitty is snuggly and lovable because mine are not.

Mahana Meows a lot, but we have decided that she is just meowing at evil. or maybe she's angry because we don't listen to her and so she just meows more. or maybe she's trying to warn us of a coming disaster and we're still not listening. or maybe she's threatening us and we just can't tell because it's all meows and not words. I tell her to use her words periodically, but she never does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meowing at evil! I love it. Mine do the same thing. Except since we were gone this weekend, Max decided it would be fun to be all clingy and jump in front of my computer monitor.