Monday, December 17, 2007

Why!? Why?! Why!?

Why is Hilda the first person I have to deal with on a Monday morning!? She is a horrid woman without whom I could have lived my entire existence without ever knowing and been content and happy. Arrrgh!
This morning I'm an idiot because I can't read her mind, and cannot decipher her code that apparently only she knows the key to.
Then she is again harping on an issue that we had a "meeting" about last month where it was clearly stated that applications must go through BOTH committees and I only have the power to approve for Oklahoma and someone else has to approve for Coventry National.
Not only is approving files for Coventry National not my job, it's against the law for me to do it because I wasn't a part of the approval committee therefore it would amount to falsifying records.





All views expresed are my own and not that of Coventry Health Care.

No comments: