Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday

We went to the dentist today, and not to work. No cavities. Then we went out to breakfast at ihop. After that we went to Jack Harris Auto Body to sign release forms for them to fix our car. Then we went to the movie theater but the movie we wanted to see didn't start until 2:05 pm and it was only 11:00 am. So we came home and I made husband take a nap because he was grumpy and tired and he said his head and back ached. so I wasn't going to make him do anything. When we woke up 3 hours later it was to late to go to the move so we got a pizza from Papa Murphy's and ate that for dinner. it's now 7 pm and it's too late to go see a movie on a work night and it's monday night Heroes night so we can't go anywhere anyways. Unless we decide to go to my brother's to watch it on his giant TV, but I don't think we will because husband is in a REALLY bad mood for some reason. Oh well.
The good news for the day is that the insurance company called us earlier and let us know that they decided that the accident wasn't our fault. Isn't that nice of them.
This is all for today. I'm tired and kind of grumpy too. I think I'm going to bed early.
The End.

No comments: