Tuesday, December 11, 2007

das ist verboten

Oaky - Here I'm going to sound like such a horrible wife, but honestly, sometimes this is just too funny not to share.
 
John has night terrors.
 
In and of itself that is not funny. It is something I learned about shortly after we were married. but sometimes the reasons for his terrors is the funny part.
 
I have woken him up from dreams that include, but are not limited to the following:
 
Clams
Zombies
Clones
A fuzzy puppy with a cobra for a leg
Scorpions
Snakes
 
and other varying sources of terror for my husband....
 
well, last night we watched a Disney movie. Ratatouille.
It's a very good movie, and very funny.
However, it is full of RATS.
 
I think I was awake ALL NIGHT with him tossing and turning and screaming about being bitten by rats... there were snakes involved to, but I don't know where they came from.  He is so hard to wake up in this state. I'm sometimes afraid that I'm going to get smacked for trying. But I wake him up and all is fine for like an hour then it's the same thing all over again.
 
So Ratatouille is now a forbidden movie at my house... or as I like to say Das ist verboten!
 
I did really enjoy the move though.
 
 

3 comments:

ScottBoomer said...

Liz you've been tagged. Check out my blog for more info.

Anonymous said...

scary rats in ratpatootie?....hmmm.

Alesha said...

So funny!