Friday, December 7, 2007

Another Christmas Questionnaire

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Tree - real or artificial? Artificial. Pre-lit.
3. When do you put the tree up? When my husband makes me.
4. When do you take the tree down? When I'm done with it.
5. Like eggnog? Yes.
6. Do you have a nativity scene? Kind of. I have 3 I think.
7. Favorite gift received as a child? Rainbow Mouse.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Parents.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My Brother-in-Law.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Crappy candy in an ugly snowman jar.
11. Mail or email a Christmas card? I prefer to get them in the mail.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Who the Grinch Stole Christmas - animated
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Who hasn't?
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? My grandma's peanut brittle and Divinity.
16. Clear or colored tree lights? Clear
7. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night or The Peace Carol
18. Travel during Christmas or stay home? Stay Home!
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Yes.
20. Angel or Star on tree top? I currently have a star, but I do own an excellent Father Christmas that should go on top, but my tree is too small.

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.

No comments: