Friday, December 21, 2007

December 21, 2007

I didn't die on my way into work this morning.

The snow outside is terrible. This is a picture of I-215 from my office building. Where is it you ask? Good question. It's out there somewhere.

This picture really doesn't do the storm justice - it's basically whiteout conditions outside and nothing has been plowed.

Driving to work this morning was taking your life into your own hands. Thankfully we left before the rush and by the time we were pulling into SLC the radio said traffic was stopped between Layton and Bountiful which is most of our commute so I think we did pretty good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't die Liz...

Anonymous said...

That's about the only time its lucky that you go to work before anyone in their right mind would be getting out of bed!!

ScottBoomer said...

It's a great day for people in my field. Lots of auto accidents helps keep me in buisness.