Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas 2007

Dear Santa,

I would like the following items for Christmas this year:

Pair of Pink Fuzzy/Furry slippers (like the ones I saw @ Bed, Bath & Beyond)
New Bath Sheets (really big towels)
Bath Salts (I'm all out)
Spice Rack - complete with spices
New Pillow (Firm)
New Coat for my husband (size Large)
The Dark Crystal on DVD
The Last Unicorn on DVD
The Wizard of OZ on DVD
John would like the Red Lion and Black Lion DVD sets of Voltron
New DVD storage system
Sound tracks to the following movies:

Across the Universe
13 Going on 30
Return of the King
Something good to read that I haven't read before
Books written by Brandon Sanderson
New Copy of The Brother's Grimm Fairy Tales (Book)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Book)
New Pair of Doc Martins (like the red ones I'm currently wearing)
My Car
New Dress size 18
iPod Nano in Red
Cheese Cake Factory Cheese Cake (the frozen one from Sam's Club is fine)
Peace on Earth
Happiness
and...
A Baby
Keep in mind, Santa, that this is the short list of what I could think of off the top of my head today. I'd also like a bathtub that does not leak hot water, a new window in the bathroom that doesn't show daylight around the trim, and a furnace that doesn't sound like it's going to explode every time it turns on, but that may be too much to ask for.
These items may be delivered to me at any of the following locations where I will be on Christmas Day : My parent's house, The in-law's house, Norm's house, or of course ... my house.
Thank you and have a nice flight,

Liz

No comments: