Wednesday, December 12, 2007

TAG!!

So my wonderful brother-in-law Scott told me that I'm "IT" and basically what it boils down to is this.

1-The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2- Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3- At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

So here we go-

Five Things I was doing 10 years ago-
#1 graduating from High School
#2 working part time at ZCMI
#3 Sleeping a lot because I had mono
#4 enjoying the thought of never going to school again
#5 playing

Five Things on my to-do list today-
#1 Complete the Oklahoma applications on my desk
#2 Write letter to Santa
#3 Finish the 8 Altius applications I have been given
#4 Get my husband to school on time
#5 Go to Curves

Five Snacks I enjoy-
#1 Clemintines
#2 Cheese cake bites
#3 Dots
#4 Apples & Carmel
#5 Celery

Five things I would do if I were a Billionaire-
#1 Buy a nice house. Not too big, not too small
#2 Buy a Mini Cooper
#3 Travel
#4 Own a Castle in Scotland
#5 Buy things for my nieces and nephews

Three of my bad habits-
#1 Snoring
#2 Naping
#3 Avoiding work

Five places I have lived-
#1 Kaysville, UT
#2 Bountiful, UT
#3 Falls Church, VA
#4 Layton, UT
#5 Alexandria, VA

Five jobs I’ve had-
#1 ZCMI Candy Department
#2 Cineplex Movie Theater (I sold popcorn)
#3 KB Toys
#4 Holiday Inn Reservations
#5 JC Penney Catelog

Five things people probably don’t know about me-
#1 I love the rain
#2 My second toe is longer then the others
#3 I hate goldfish
#4 I'd scrap book, but I don't want to buy the materials
#5 My ideal/dream car is a mini van

The following people have been tagged by me-Jessica, Rachel, Alesha, Carrie, Andrea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz, I can't be tagged!!! I'm a selective sharer. :( Sorry!!