Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Top 5's

This is for my cousin Jenn.
Here are my top 5's....
 
Top 5 movies I love to watch over and over
Tristan & Isolde
So I married an Axe Murderer
The Princess Bride
LadyBugs
Hello Dolly

Top 5 songs I love
Blue - Eiffel 65
Do They Know it's Christmas - Bandaid
After the Summer's Gone - PC Quest
Party Girl - U2
Day Dream Believer - The Monkees

Top 5 singer/ groups
U2
Lisa Loeb
Queen
The Dave Matthew's Band
The Barenaked Ladies

Top 5 snacks or candy
Dots
Jelly Dougnuts
Cinnamon Bears
Dilly Bars
pudding
 
Top 5 TV shows
CSI: Las Vegas
Heroes
Reaper
Chuck
Mythbusters
 
Top 5 Books
The Princess Bride
The Wheel of Time (series)
The Pokey Little Puppy
The Chronicals of Narnia
Mother Goose Collection
 

1 comment:

EmandZachsmom said...

I find it so interesting that we have a lot in common. Its fun to see the fun things people put down! Thanks for doing it!