Tuesday, July 1, 2008

3's Company

How To Play This Game of TagPost these rules on your blog.
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys
1- Reading
2- Sleeping
3- John

3 Fears
1- Abandonment
2- The Dark
3- Heights

3 Goals

1- Lose 100 pounds
2- Baby
3- Own my own house

Current Obsessions/Collections
1- Writing
2- Blogging
3- Anime

3 Random Surprising Facts about Yourself
1- Ifailed my drivers test 3 times when I was 16.
2- I really do weigh more then I look
3- there are 195 days until my birthday
 
I'm not tagging anyone. I'm just going to say that who ever wants to do this can do it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 Joys
1. my children
2. my grandchildren
3. my husband

3 Fears
1. drowning
2. losing a love one
3. becoming my mother

3 Goals
1. to lose weight
2. to have my husband retire
3. to be debt free

3 Current Obsessions/Colections
1. Horses
2. fishing
3. and ... horses (I know)

3 Random surprising Facts about Yourself
1. I did not graduate high school until 2003
2. I fight depression on a daily basis
3. I use have an eating disorder in which I had to seek treatment for.