Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Tag

This is a fairly easy little one and I love the fact it makes you think about your friends and the good times...no pressure. If you do leave one, I'll come visit you and leave one for you too!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I remember going to the salt lake temple with you and john after your mission and also going to wendover.

ScottBoomer said...

I remember going to a Utah vs byu football game with you and you brought a book to read at the game.