Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig

I'm home from Orting and back to work.
Sigh.
This really stinks.
I wish I had more time off so I could have stayed longer.
 
Mikayla was absolutely adorable! Maybe I'm bias because she is my niece and she is my most favorite niece named Mikayla. (and as Miah reminded me "she is your only niece named Mikayla")
 
It was fun playing with the kids for a few days, and I think I pretty much got to hold Mikayla the whole time because I'd take her away from people and remind them that I was only there for a few days and they got to keep her forever. :) I'm sooooooo selfish.
 
I was Auntie Jessie all weekend as Miah could not for the life of him remember my name. When I'd correct home he'd say "I forgot" so then he would just call me Auntie for a little while and then eventually I'd be Auntie Jessie again. Apparently he loves the other Auntie the most.
 
But now I'm back after leaving my poor sister crying at the curb at the airport. she tried to make me stay, and she was almost convincing, but I needed to come home. Besides, I'm sure Kenji was more then happy to have his room back.
 
Stay Tuned for pictures. I didn't feel like uploading them last night so I'll get to it.
I will apologize in advance for the lack of pictures of Mikayla because I was so busy playing with her that I failed to take very many pictures.

No comments: