Thursday, July 10, 2008

so many things....

There are so many things I'd like to blog about today, but I really shouldn't and so I wont. I'll simply say "Suck it Up and Move On" and be done with it....
 
Now, for the more lengthy blog topic of which I choose to discus today is my travel plans and my lack of travel as it may be.
 
I did not go to Florida this week as planned. As many of you may not have heard Coventry Health Care had to drastically cut their second-quarter and full-year earnings forecasts and their stocks have gone from like over $50 a share to like $30 so if you want some stock now's a good time to buy, but you'll lose before you gain. Anyway due to this cut back all "unnecessary" travel has been vetoed AND they took away the StarBucks coffee from the break room. People have to drink the generic brand now, Oh No!
Anyway, even though the upper management of Credentialing thought that it was necessary travel to have someone go help in the other offices however corporate decided that it wasn't so I'm not going to Florida. I'm kinda sad about it, but it's okay. At least they thought I was a good choice to go.
 
So now I'm just going to Washington to see my new baby Mikayla. I'm excited! Sad news is that John doesn't get to come with me. It's too expensive for us both to go, so it's just me for this trip. That's sad, but he says he'll survive 3 days without me. . . I hope so.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mikayla is thrilled that you are coming but will miss Uncle john...