Monday, April 14, 2008

Women!!

I told Scarlett that it is unfair to have to compete with Women's "prefect dreams." As a man you always have to over guess the expectations. Now don't get me wrong here I love Scarlett more then anything. I love surprising her. I love spoiling her. My point; and I will get to it. What really gets me is what we do sometimes is really nice, but because it isn't the "dream," They don't see it. What is it about always secretly having to be better then the next woman. I was just venting. Just thinking that that "Great Sisterhood" might unlock a great mystery. I Love Scarlett! I know she Loves me. It's just funny the difference between the sexes. Who cares anyway nobady reds this stuff. Blah blah Blah...

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

did you edit this?

It doesn't seem quite so long, bitter, or rambling as it did last night ...

ScottBoomer said...

Trouble at home eh?