Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nightmares

I dreamed about that creepy little girl from Silent Hill again the other night.

In my dream I was in Clearfield visiting my friend Valerie (she wasn't actually in the dream, I was just at her house.) And when it came time to leave I got into my blue ford focus and started driving down the street and a little ways away the little girl was sitting at a table on the side of the road selling something. It may have been girl scout cookies or it might have just been a fundraiser of some sort, but I didn't want to donate so I just continued driving. The creepy little girl chased me down and jumped on the back of my car and was screaming at me and beating on the windows. and then somehow she used the wiring in my speakers to get inside my car and she started biting me and hitting me causing me to careen off the road in to the ditch (I think I was driving down bluff street) and I was in my upside down car bleeding to death when suddenly it would start all over again and I'd go through the same sanario over and over again always ending up in the ditch until it finally startled me awake.

I rolled over to find my husband to comfort me and he was gone. I hate waking up to him gone. that bothers me. He returned shortly from his bathroom trip and I tried to go back to sleep but every time I closed my eyes, there she was just staring at me. and then every time I opened my eyes and closed them again she'd multiply so I had a creep kaleidoscope of the little girl floating through my mind....

I really don't know what it was about that movie that has bothered me so much since October. While I watched the movie she was just fine - even a little cute because she kind of reminded me of Erin, but now...

Sometimes when I'm lying in bed at night and I get that creepy feeling that some one is staring at you I think I see that creepy little girl standing above me just staring down at me. It gives me the he-be-jebies.

so there ya go... analize that.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That's strange...I've never seen that movie though. Your dream sounds scary. I hate scary dreams.