Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Twilight -

I finished reading Twilight this morning. And I have to admit..... It was really good. Like I said it spoke to that hopelessly romantic teenager trapped inside me and it it reminded me of all the silly stupid things I wished as a teenage girl.

I am a little angry at myself though. I have stayed up way to late this week reading. I don't think I've gone to bed until after midnight since last Friday. ugh! I don't function well on sleep deprivation.

I found digital copies of New Moon and Eclipse online so now I don't have to go out and buy them right now, I'll just put them on my flash drive and haul around my lap top for a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It always feels good to finish a book!! Sounds like that was a good book. I would almost read it now that it could be considered a "bad" book. ;)