Thursday, April 24, 2008

I love the Discovery Channel

So last night on Mythbusters they were testing the myth of Cabin Fever is it really something someone can get?
They locked Adam and Jamie up in two tiny cabins and took away all their entertainment (no cell phones, no music, no tv, no watches.) They were allowed a journal and then there was the recording equipment and stress test equipment but other then that it was just them, and the silence. I believe they left them in those cabins for 4 days to see how long it would take one to go stir crazy being all alone. .. .
 
Well, as I was watching this experiment I thought to myself "that would be awesome!" what I wouldn't give to be locked up ALONE for an extended period of time with nothing to do and no where to go ... I'd love it. I volunteer for solitary confinement. I think for the first week I'd do nothing but sleep then when I was tired of sleeping then I'd keep myself entertained somehow. Maybe my jailers would find it okay to give me some paper and I could catch upon the last 10 years of journal writing that I haven't done.
 
 

No comments: