Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Moon .... Old Feelings

I finished this book today. And I really don't know what to say... ummm, Other then that it was really good and I enjoyed reading it, it drug up a lot of old memories about a boy that I have tried to repress and just move on from.

Stupid unrequited high school love. There was one particular scene in the book near the end that was almost a mirror image of an experience I had - minus the Vampire/Werewolf bit - and it made me stop and think about HIM and a moment in time that I really have tried to forget.

I have loved three men in my life. One is gay, One married me, and One still holds a piece of my heart.

Funny even after I haven't seen him in 10 years he still holds that little piece of my heart that I can't seem to get back. I never did get to say goodbye when he abandoned me forever....

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm about to read Twilight its sitting in my room...is it any good?