Monday, April 14, 2008

it's 7:44am

Monday.


Why does it have to be so terrible?

I have absolutely no desire to work today ... much like any other day, but today just seems to be dragging on even though I have only been here for 45 minutes, and I have only had my eyes open for an hour. Ugh!

I should go to bed earlier.

We went to our friends house last night, and stayed to late, but Logan and Jenny are worth the time. Their daughter Sam just turned 16 and had gone on her first date on Saturday night. She was giddy about the date when we first got there, but shortly after we had settled in for the evening there was a knock at the door and low and behold it was the date from the night before bringing her ROSES! Wow, we were impressed, and Sam was shocked. She was absolutely speechless and nearly crying giddy school girl tears because a boy brought her flowers. He just wanted to thank her for the good time he'd had the night before.
Jenny and I were both very excited for her where John and Logan just mocked from the sidelines. MEN!
It was sweet. It reminded me of the time I was working at ZCMI and this random boy named John showed up with a dozen pink carnations for me. I was stunned and speechless and I even blushed because he was the first boy to ever do that for me. sigh. Boys are funny.

No comments: