Sunday, April 13, 2008

Eclipse

I finished reading Eclipse yesterday. I have a complaint - The books are too short. Sure there were 426 pages to the PDF I was reading from, but I think I finished it in about a day and a half (but only because I had to go to work) It was a very QUICK read, but I did thuroughly enjoy it.
I really should just make it a rule that I should NEVER start reading a book series until it is COMPLETED. I have a bad habit of that. But I guess that August really isn't that far away now is it?

2 comments:

Alesha said...

I'm with you there! I finished these books over a weekend! I can't wait for the next one to come out. It will be great. Stephenie Meyer also has another book coming out. It's classified as "adult fiction" rather than "young adult." It's called The Host. It comes out at the beginning of May. Maybe this will tide you over until then.

Unknown said...

yes, I saw that somewhere.

I am currently starting the Cronicals of Narnia books that John bought me for a late birthday present. :)