Thursday, April 17, 2008

We're off to see the wizard ....

Okay, so really we're not going to see the wizard.
 
We're off to Kyle's wedding in Manti this weekend. It's tomorrow morning at 9:00 am so we are driving down tonight to stay at a Bed & Breakfast with his family. It's taken us a while to come to the decision that we are going we are very low on Time Off due to funerals, flu's and mental health days that have been taken up to this point, but we worked it out and we'll be in Manti.
I have never been in the Manti Temple before. I went to the Manti Pageant back in 1998 with John and some of his friends. That's about it. I have been to Ephraim several times and that is close to Manti.. .
Anyway - it's time to leave work and drive there so I'll try to post something tomorrow to keep my fans entertained.
 
Until then...
 
May the Force be with you!

No comments: