Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What people know about me - -

I really did find this too good not to share. This is one of those email quizzes, but instead of filling it out about yourself, others fill it out about you. I just got such a wide variety of answers I just wanted to share :)


Where did we meet: Front seat of Mom and Dad's station wagon, family get-together, Washington D.C. South Mission, jr. high, 7th or 8th grade, 2nd grade I believe, I guess in forth grade--Mr. Morrells class

What's one of your memories of me: Baking your first chocolate cake with macaroni I think it was, eating icecream, that was the first time I really talked to you, good conversations on the phone at night, Lucky stars, and many more, sleepovers and just hanging out. always got a kick out of your humorous sarcasm, there are so many! hmm... sharing a locker with you in high school and all the crazy things we said to each other- and also the walks home when I had to work at my parents office- we'd laugh pretty much the whole time!, I do remember that volcano thing! We thought it was the neatest thing in the world!


Take a stab at my middle name: none, I think I should know this one...but I can't remember it right now. Is it Jane???, Master?, not sure, pears, Ann

How tall am I: 5'3ish maybe 4, don't know but I'll guess 5'4, 5' 6'', 5'3, 5'4", 5'3"

Color of my eyes: brown, brown, Brown, dark brown, dark brown, same as your hair, but I will say dark dark brown


Where did I grow up: Kaysville, kaysville, Layton ut, utah, most likely kaysville, Kaysville UT, kaysville

Do I have any siblings: yes, four, yes?, yes, yep, yes, but I don't know how many--at least one brother I think

What's one of my favorite things to do in my spare time: sleep, reading/facebook, all things star wars/ read, write or photography. I think it was artistic, you like to read and write stories and poems, and sing, write on your web-site

What's my favorite type of music: U2, contemporary, is that what they call it these days?, I detect an old hint of industrial but now???, I don't know the name of it but whoever...shucks, I can't even remember the group now (Hootie and the Blowfish), you have a pretty wide ranging taste in music that includes classical to U2, rock and roll

Am I shy or outgoing: depends on the moment and who is around, both, depends, Depends on the people, shy unless mad, I think you were a little shy growing up, but you seem a lot more out going now, outgoing


Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: mostly you follow rules I think... but would like to not, HA! I think you're both of these. You rebel to a point but still follow the basic rules., sometimes both, rule follower, rebel!, rebel, or at least pretend to be!


Any special talents: sleeping for insane amounts of time, Writing, how do you make those lucky stars?, writing soap operas, you could always make me laugh- a very talented writer and a loyal friend, writing


How many children do I have: None... yet..., Two cats, zero, no, but your cats are like children, do cats count?, zip, zelch, zero

What's my husbands name: John, John aka the creator of our virtual reality, john?, john, john, John


If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would I bring: your ipod, John, a light saber, music?, judging form your blog, I would say your cats!, your hubby and computer

2 comments:

Geoffrey said...

all i know is that my first memory of you is when you left me nicole and jon at the apartment and took you and erin to grandma's house and we rode our bikes across the big road to grandma's so that we would be safe from you....

I forgive you now.....

Unknown said...

you were tough kids I knew you could make it. Kaysville was a different place back then where it was possible to cross main street.
And I never left the appartment before you did. I would make sure you were on your way and THEN I would go to grandmas.