Saturday, March 29, 2008

"Tag" Sorry this took so long to get to Scott.

My Other Half

WHAT'S HIS/HER NAME? Scarlet
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 6 years
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? we went on three dates.
WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU" FIRST? ME
WHO SINGS BETTER? She does, and so she corrects me in front of everyone.
WHO'S SMARTER? She is.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS? We do.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? me until she demands we switch sides for the night.
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? me of course.
WHO COOKS DINNER? We both do.
WHO DRIVES? we both do again. I take the wheel on car trips.
WHO'S MORE STUBBORN? She is. i do have my moments.
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? I did badly. I tried to make up for it. when you to a slobbery all over their cheek because they turned at the last sec not realizing what was happening. What can you do. the story of my life.
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST? I think she did. I also was given my first condom that day too. ( We have never had what you call a "normal" dating life.)
WHO PROPOSED? Me!! Badly again and i am still trying to make up for it. I thought it was a romantic spot but what do I know. I'm just a man.
WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS? We have the same.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? She lets me think I do. She really does what she wants no matter what i say. Then when we see I was right she apologies and we do it all again. I also have to admit when she is right witch is most of the time. "You are right I am wrong. You are perfect, I am not. Liz take a nap. I'll do the dishes."

No comments: