Thursday, March 20, 2008

Michelle Huppi Young

Michelle Huppi Young 1977 ~ 2008 SHOSHONE, IDAHO- Michelle Huppi Young, 30, of Shoshone, Idaho passed away Wednesday, March 12, 2008 in Twin Falls Idaho. Born in Logan, Utah, the daughter of Melvin Charles Huppi and Denise LaDine Johnson Huppi, she grew into a wonderful woman. She loved playing the clarinet and being a wife and mother. Michelle was in her final semester at the College of Southern Idaho and would have graduated with honors. Michelle served an LDS Mission in Washington D.C. She loved the Young Women in the Shoshone Ward and will miss them greatly. Michelle will be missed by her husband Andrew Young, her boys, Caleb and Jackson, her foster daughter, Maria, her brother-in-law, Allen Hanberg, and her parents Mel and Denise Huppi. Michelle was greeted on the other side by her sister, Maya, her brother, Mel, and her grandpas Huppi, Johnson, and Oyler. Services will be conducted at 11 a.m., Sat., March 22, 2008, at the Shoshone LDS Church, 507 N Greenwood St., Shoshone, with Bishop Gale C. Roberts officiating. A visitation will be held on Fri., March 21, 2008, also at the Shoshone LDS Church, where family and friends may call from 6-8 p.m., and again on Sat. one hour prior to the service. Interment will be held at 4 p.m. at the Wellsville, Utah Cemetery (friends are welcome). In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to: The Michelle Huppi Young Memorial Fund, at any branch of the Wells Fargo bank. Arrangements are under the care of Farnsworth Mortuary, 1343 South Lincoln, Jerome, ID 83338.
Published in the Salt Lake Tribune on 3/19/2008.

2 comments:

Camille said...

HI. I'm shocked about Michelle. I read what you wrote on the dc mission site. What happened? and how did so many of her siblings die as well? I'm just heartsick. I didn't know her, but I knew many of her companions. Is there any other news about this? I'm so sorry.

Unknown said...

I am not sure if this blog is still up and working---but I wanted to know what happened---for 2 years she was my best friend before her mission and I am shocked...could you fill me in...Please.