Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Is Everyone Ready???

IT CAME!!

My announcement is....

John and I are proud owners of our very own laptop!


Inspiron 1525, Intel Core 2 Duo T5550, 1.83GHz, 667Mhz, 2ML2 Cache
Jet Black Color with Matte Finish
3GB, DDR2, 667MHz 2 Dimm
15.4 inch Wide Screen WXGA LCDTrueLife for Inspiron 1525
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
250G 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, English
Integrated 56K Modem
ADOBE ACROBAT READER 8.1 DIM/INSP
8X DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive
Roxio Creator Basic
Integrated Sound Blaster Audigy
Intel 3945 WLAN (802.11a/g) Mini Card
Integrated 2.0M Pixel Webcam
85 WHr 9-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery, for Inspiron 1525
Intel Centrino Core Duo Processor


Blah Blah Blah computer jargin. but I love it! I was so excited that we bought it and now it's here! Yay!

but now ....
Z - when you're in town looking for a house you can stop by and get it.

7 comments:

z said...

Ok, I most likely bring what I need to your place, and take care of it there. Just remember to send me a list and I will make sure I put the stuff in my trunk so I have it when we head out there.

Anonymous said...

scarlet, you can't hide your real news for the whole nine months...you may as well admit that I was right! :)

Unknown said...

well Scrat this week I am positive that the Laptop is my only news.

I said Z knew about it because he sorta helped me pick it out.

sorry to disapoint everyone :)

Anonymous said...

Then you better get busy cuz I hate being wrong! Hahaha. Just teasing. Congrats on your new portable addition to your family. :)

ScottBoomer said...

I was hoping you were going to get a monkey.

Anonymous said...

Congrat's
It's cheaper than a baby!

Anonnymouse said...

you are a nerd!