Friday, March 14, 2008

Fun!?!

I got to guard a man hole. That was exciting fun. Two of the guys I work with had to fix a steam trap. That meant I had to stand guard. I had to make sure no one walked in, or fell in. I had to make sure no one drove over, or back-up over the hole. The best part was that if the two guys passed out. I would have to save them. I would have to pull two; 200 lbs guys at 6 feet plus out of a whole twice. OK, I am god so it would be easy, but I try not to let that secret out. Anyway, just when I was starting to get bored. I got a call on the radio from the main base. There was a major steam leak on the H.P. main line. We had to quickly finish, and go check it out. Good thing were basically done when the call came. The two guy had to stay late to fix the leak. I got lucky, and didn't have to stay and work over time on Friday.

No comments: