Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday


Well, I have had a busy day. Scarlet had to work over time today. That mean I had to do all the Saturday jobs by myself. I started at 6:00am. why do you ask? Well, that is because Liz left at that time, and I couldn't go back to sleep. I am a border line insomniac. What ever that really means. For you Simpson Fans that means I need napeean. To help fight my natural awake-gens.(?) It is really quiet being alone. I do get to blog, and buy books. that will make Scarlet mad. If she is Scarlet I guess that makes me Snake-Eyes for all though true G.I. Joe fans out there. I am a real geek and I know it. Well, maybe i will blog more later.

2 comments:

Anonnymouse said...

i was gonna ask....who is destro then?

Scarlet said...

funny - I always figured myself as the Baroness.

http://www.myuselessknowledge.com/joe/destro.html