Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oh Ye Mission Friends who read this ...

I got an email from my sister-in-law today:

I don’t know how much you keep in contact with Michelle Huppi (I don’t know her married name), but I just found out that she got really sick over the weekend, collapsed and is now in the hospital in Idaho. From what I have heard she is unconscious and not doing very well. They say she is breathing on her own, but the doctors say it’s up to her now. Just thought you would like to know

Keep her in your prayers, and I have her contact information. If you would like it please contact me. Thanks.
I called her house and as expected no one is home, but I left a message for a call back.

B-T-W
Her married name is Young.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is sad news! Best wishes to your friend.