Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Today is 9/19/07 Since 2002 I have:

Been to Chicago
Been to Carthage Jail
Been to Nauvoo
Been to Elko
Been to Hoover Damn
Been to Oceanside
Been to Anaheim
Been to Disneyland
Been to San Diego
Been to the San Diego Zoo
Been to Sea World
Been to Los Angeles
Been to Universal Studios
Driven past Las Vegas
Driven past Death Valley
Slept in the parking lot of a truck stop
Been hit on by Mexicans
Moved 3 times in 3 years
Lived in Bountiful
Lived in Kaysville
Lived in Layton
Had 3 cars in 3 years
Been in 3 Car Accidents
I’m currently driving car # 4
1 Red and Blue Chevy Nova 1986
1 Light Blue Ford Focus 2001
1 Gold Mazda Protégé 2003
1 “superman” Blue Ford Focus 2006
Been medicated for pain related to car accidents
Had whiplash
Been Sued
Obtained 3 Cats (still have 2)
Found out the man I wanted to marry is gay
Lost my best girl friend
Had a tree fall on my house
Remodeled a living room
Re-roofed a house
Attended church consistently for at least 5 months a year
Spent at least five nights at 2 different Anniversary Inns
Had 2 years with a Tax refund
Attended my 10 year High School Reunion
Joined Curves for Women
Had 4 Jobs
JC Penney Catalog
Holiday Inn Reservations
CompHealth Credentialing
Coventry National
Had one job for four years
Been Employee of the Month
Locked my keys in the car twice
Locked my keys in the house once
Left headlights on once
Had to be jumpstarted twice
Driven to Boise for no reason
Supported an unemployed husband
Severe Migraines
Fixed my own plumbing
Spent a night in a hospital for a Sleep Study
Spent $300 on a cat who needed medical attention
Paid for a Partial Disk Removal
Had 3 root canals
Had 2 fights with my husband
Been in the Stake Road Show (wrote it too)
Been Young Women’s Personal Progress Assistant Advisor
Been Young Women’s Music Coordinator
Been Relief Society Chorister
Been Valiant 9 Teacher
Been Assistant Sunbeam Leader
Been Moderately to Severely Depressed
Been Medicated for Depression
Lost all interest in doing things I used to love
Gained 90 lbs
Been told I have Ovarian Cysts but later told I didn’t
Been diagnosed with Pre-Diabetes and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Tried 6 different kinds of birth control pills
Been told that if I don’t lose 80 pounds I may never have babies
Gotten so fat I couldn’t wear my wedding ring
Taken daily medications
Thought I was pregnant twice
Probably had one miscarriage
Cried myself to sleep countless times
Learned to cook Enchiladas
Learned to cook Fajitas
Failed at making apple pies
Learned to love Zucchini
Celebrated 4 Canadian Thanksgivings
Spent 2 nights away from my husband
Paid $700 dollars for fire alarms
Laid awake at night worrying about my cats in a fire
Had a relapse of Mononucleosis
Given my husband Mononucleosis
Suffered from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Tried the “One Day Diet”
Tried the “Diet Patch”
Tried counting calories
Tried the “Atkins Diet” (this one works)
Lost 36 lbs
Been to two U2 Concerts
Been to two Barenaked Ladies Concerts
Been to the Phantom of the Opera
Been to Stomp
Purchased tickets to SPAMALOT but didn’t get to go
Waited in line for Pirates of the Caribbean movies
Waited in line for Star Wars Episodes II & III
Attended 2 civil weddings and 5 sealings
Had 2 friends die, 1 cousin, and 1 grandparent
Attended three funerals
Won $100 from a radio show
Received 3 speeding tickets
Received 1 HOV violation and
Received 1 Moving Violation for “following too close”
Discovered “International Talk Like A Pirate Day”
Read the Lord of the Rings Trilogy for the first time

No comments: